Tuesday 21 May 2013

Everyday Spring Makeup

When i say everyday makeup i don't actually mean every single day as i don't wear makeup to school but this is the makeup i wear when i go out at the weekend during the day.
These are all the products i use
And this is what it looks like (please excuse the braces!)
I don't always straighten my hair, i mostly just leave it naturally curly, however if i do i will use my zebra print (slightly tacky i know, but i love them and i got them when i was about 10!) Corioliss straightener which i think cost about £90 when i bought them (which was 4 years ago now)and my V05 heat protect styling spray, i really like this, it keeps my hair soft and protects it from damage when heat styling, it also has a really nice smell.




For my skin i use four products, Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation, which i love and think has a really natural dewy finish and perfectly covers any blemishes, Rimmel's Stay Matte Pressed Powder which i dust on my T-zone to mattify and oily-problem areas, and 2 Collection 2000 concealers, the lasting perfection concealer for any areas that need extra coverage and the illuminating touch to brighten up my under eye area (it's not as effective as the lasting perfection concealer but does the job okay).





For my eyes i apply a shimmery gold Clinique eyeshadow (that i stole from my mum, shhh!) all over the lid, then i curl my eyelashes as i think it really opens my eyes and makes me look more awake, i then put maybelline the falsies black drama mascara on my lashes.


No comments:

Post a Comment