Sunday 28 July 2013

Body Shop Lip Gloss

When I was at my friend's house the other day I saw this lip gloss on her bedside table which was from the body shop, as soon as I picked it up she told me to keep it as she never uses it. It's a really pretty peachy-coral pink with very fine gold glitter which adds a gorgeous shimmer when on the lips. On The Body Shop website it's called no.18 Tropical Pink, although it only has the number on the tube.


I love the applicator as it has a hole in the middle which allows you to apply a good amount of product and it is also pointed at the top which means it can be applied with accuracy where needed.

As for the consistency it's thick but not sticky and the glitter doesn't feel 'grainy' on your lips like some lip glosses with glitter in do. It also lasts a reasonable time with good colour pay off for a lip gloss. It also smells like grapefruit which I really love. I like this lip gloss but I don't think I'd pay the £10 for it, it's really nice and I love it but I wouldn't spend £10 for it when I could get one for less from maybelline or rimmel etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment