Tuesday 16 July 2013

Summer Lookbook: Playsuits

I love playsuits for the summer and on holiday. They're much easier than dresses as there is no worry of them blowing up in the wind and flashing random people, you can also wear them shorter than dresses for the same pant flashing reason.

I bought my first playsuit from new look 2 summers ago and its still going strong.It's bright blue with small red, yellow and white flowers. i love this as its easy perfect to slip over bikini's and is cool too wear when its hot.

I bought this last year from H&M for my second cousins' christening. its much more dressy but still cool and practical for the summer. i ususally wear it with a thick, stretchy waist belt but i couldn't find it, a thin one looks okay too, it just adds a bit more shape and brings in the waist.


I bought the next playsuit from boohoo a few weeks ago in preparation for our holiday, it wasn't what i was expecting and is different to all my other dresses and clothes but i really like it. It's high necked and also kind of halter necked (picture below, sorry i'm awful at describing!) and has a small slit down the back. i tried it with a belt but i think it looks better without.

rather than my shocking attempt at describing the neck bit...
This next one was a bargain and a half from primark at only £5 and i absolutely love it especially with a thin coloured belt. It's got sort of dungarees style straps (again, picture below due to crap explaining skills).



My most recent playsuit purchase was from USC, i typed in republic.co.uk and it redirected me to the USC website and a brand called @republic, as the republic one has now been closed since the chain went into administration. Anyway USC had a huge sale and this playsuit was reduced from £22 to £5. I tried this with and without a belt but think i prefer it with, although if you were on the beach or something it would be fine without.

apologies for the hanger string thing, only just noticed and already its annoying me!

No comments:

Post a Comment