Saturday 7 September 2013

'Not Wearing Make Up' Make Up

My mum isn't a big fan of me wearing make up and I'm also not allowed to wear it at school, so for me it's important on bad skin days to be able to wear some make up with out it being too obvious.

Firstly I apply my Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in shade 2 under my eyes, on my eyelids (buffing the excess of this onto my nose) and anywhere I need the coverage (so at the moment on my chin and on a small breakout under my nose) with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, using a make up brush means that it's buffed into the skin better and looks more natural. I then apply my Rimmel Stay Matte powder under my eyes and on my nose to make the concealer last and stop my nose from looking really oily.
Next I lightly fill in my eyebrows with the MUA eyebrow pencil in blond and brush through them with a spooly which because the eyebrow pencil is very soft brushes almost all of it out but leaves enough that your eyebrows look naturally full.
I then apply one coat of mascara, it doesn't really matter which brand, just something to make your eyes look more open. If you want it to look really natural you could use a brown mascara, but I don't have one so used black and it works just fine. I then apply a lip balm or gloss to keep my lips soft and to give them a shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment