Wednesday 4 September 2013

Review: Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara

 When I was on holiday in America I really wanted to try this mascara as I'd heard so much about it from American beauty YouTubers (mainly GlamLifeGuru!) and unfortunately it's not available in the UK *cries for a moment*. Anyway I got it in CVS for about $11 which is around £7 (£1 less than the Maybelline Falsies mascara). I tried it as soon as I got back to our hotel. When I first opened it I was disappointed that it was a plastic brush and the first application was even more disappointing as it did far less to my lashes than I was expecting it to.
Despite my initial disappointment in this mascara I tried it again a couple of days later as I know that some mascaras take a while to oxidise before they give the best results. Sure enough this time I was really pleased with the results. This mascara gives volume and length and you can build it up to give more volume without it clumping. On top of how well this mascara performs its all natural and organic meaning its much better to be putting so close to your eyes than other mascaras that are full of chemicals and other bad stuff. Its also easy to remove at the end of the day which is much nicer than having to scrub your eyes for ages to remove mascara which will otherwise end up making you look like a panda the next morning.
one coat

two coats
This mascara doesn't dry up when you put it on which means it doesn't crumble and fall off throughout the day, however it does mean that it has a tendency to smudge under the eyes. Although I've realised if I powder under my eyes after applying concealer and foundation it doesn't smudge.

Overall I love this mascara and when in a few months it dries up I'm going to be very sad as I'm not going to be able to replace it in the foreseeable future. If you live in America, I'm telling you, you have to buy this mascara, its absolutely FABBY!

No comments:

Post a Comment