Saturday 21 September 2013

Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

This summer I was going on a long haul flight to Florida and I'd heard that being on an aeroplane for that amount of time was bad for your skin. With this in mind I went into superdrug to find a mini moisturiser that I could take on the plane with me to apply every few hours. I was immediately drawn to this when I saw the words 'replenishing' and 'rich' as I needed something to stop my skin from drying out, I didn't consider at the time using it on a regular basis as I have combination skin. I already used a the simple hydrating light moisturiser but I have to say it was pretty average and didn't really do much for my skin so while I was on holiday I decided to try out this on a daily basis.

On the other hand I love this moisturiser. It's a much thicker and creamier texture than the other simple one and you have to use hardly any product as it's so moisturising that a small amount goes very far. Just to prove how little you need to use I've had this for over a month, it's only 50ml, as it's a travel size, and isn't yet showing signs of running out. The full size (125ml) costs £3.89 at superdrug which I think is a brilliant price especially considering how well it works!
As I've already said I have combination skin, mainly normal skin but a very oily nose. I find this moisturiser actually makes my nose look less oily, I'm not sure how but I think it helps control the oils on my skin or something like that.

I would highly recommend this moisturiser even if you have oily skin you should really use one and as I said it actually helps to control the oils on my face. Even if you don't think it's going to work for your skin, I'd recommend you to try it as it's a great price and if you find it does work for you, it's a great value moisturiser.


No comments:

Post a Comment